Combining full support with unparalleled comfort, the Norah Front Closure Bra will be your new go-to bra. The tall, buttery soft band provides a smoothing effect through the back. The floral details throughout the cup create a unique update to your everyday seamless bra while remaining invisible under any top.
- Ease of fit with front closure
- Flat floral pattern on the cup won’t show through tops
- Tall back with seamless finishes for a smoothing effect and an optimal support
- Innovative cup construction with full, seamless unlined comfort
- Deep V neckline with a front opening that fully contains the bust
- Enclosed seams at the neckline and under arms
- Fully adjustable straps with J-hook at back for convertible versatility
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Designed in France
Over 90% of our corsetry products are made in our own factories and are designed with quality in mind.
We believe investing in the right bra that you can wear 50+ times is better than buying a few cheaper bras that fall apart quickly in the wash.
We’d recommend the following care tips to maximize the longevity of your bra and minimize environmental impact.
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand washing your garment using a delicate detergent is the best way to maintain the fit, shape and fabric of the produc
- Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace. Handwashing will also increase the lifespan of the product.
- Rinse garment in cold water.
- If handwashing is not an option, and you choose to machine wash, do so with a delicate detergent and a lingerie wash bag with the machine on a delicate / gentle cycle.
- However you choose to wash, always air dry the garment. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastics.
- If washing a bra, do not twist to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.